- Relieves and soothes skin itch and allergies.*
- Addresses acute skin problems such as eczema and redness.*
- Stops scratching and calms your pet.*
- Supports integrity of cells and layers of the skin.*
- Improves sensory balance of the skin.*
What are the Ingredients?
Allergy Itch Ease™ is a 100% homeopathic formula, contains these HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage and has the following indications (purposes): Arum triph 6C, Chamomilla 12C, Cina 6C, Comocladia dentata 6C, Viola tric 6C.
- Arum triph 6C has been used for centuries to support the skin and address itchiness, burning sensations on the skin and redness. This remedy suits those animals that tend to worsen in the wind and have skin issues with the change of seasons.
- Chamomilla 12C has been used as a soothing remedy for centuries. This well-known remedy in homeopathic potency suits animals that tend to scratch during the day but more frequently at night.
- Cina 6C is used to support the skin from the inside out on a cellular level. It is also frequently recommended for animals that tend to twitch and jump in an agitated fashion – as so often happens when your pet’s skin is itchy and irritated.
- Comocladia dentata 6C is used in homeopathy to address redness of the skin. This remedy also helps calm commonly inflamed or irritated tissue.
- Viola tric 6C is known for its ability to help common afflictions of the skin. This remedy is particularly beneficial when addressing common itchiness that pops up over different parts of the body. In addition, it also helps stimulate general routine detoxification.
- Inactive Ingredients: Organic Sucrose.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.