- Expels internal parasites.*
- Restores digestive health after infection.*
- Cleanses and detoxifies the blood while treating worms.*
- Promotes digestive health and detoxification.*
- Reduces yeast overgrowth in digestive tract.*
- Supports immune system functioning.*
- Certified Organic Wormwood Leaf is a very well respected herb in both Eastern and Western herbal medicine. It is an excellent digestive tonic and helps to cleanse the blood and digestive tract. (Baumann, I. C., Glatzel, H., and Muth, H. W. “Studies on the effects of wormwood (Artemisia absinthium L.) on bile and pancreatic juice secretion in man”. Z.Allgemeinmed. 6-20-1975; 51(17):784-791.)
- Certified Organic Clove Bud contains strong detoxifying agents. Studies have even investigated this herb for its ability to discourage pests. (Barnard, D. R. “Repellency of essential oils to mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae).” J Med Entomol. 1999; 36(5):625-629.)
- Certified Organic Neem Leaf is a tree highly prized for making furniture, as its wood is worm resistant. For the same reason, it is a highly prized Ayurvedic medicine. Studies have investigated the properties of this to act as a natural repellant. (Sharma, S. K., Dua, V. K., and Sharma, V. P. “Field studies on the mosquito repellent action of neem oil.” Southeast Asian J.Trop.Med.Public Health 1995; 26(1):180-182.)
- Certified Organic Rue Herb has been used for centuries and is included in our Parasite protector capsules for its ability to promote digestive and systemic cleansing. Studies have also shown this herb to have a supportive action on cardiac health. (Chiu, K. W. and Fung, A. Y. The cardiovascular effects of green beans (Phaseolus aureus), common rue (Ruta graveolens), and kelp (Laminaria japonica) in rats. Gen.Pharmacol. 1997; 29(5):859-862.)
- Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Organic Rice Flour.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.