Homeopathic medicine for colds and respiratory irritation in pets
- Relieves and prevents colds and respiratory infections in pets.*
- Reduces symptoms of sneezing, coughing, watery eyes and nose.*
- Decreases recovery time from respiratory infections.*
- Prevents colds by strengthening the immune system.*
- Stops the recurrence of secondary infections.*
- Promotes optimal lung functioning for easy breathing.*
- Calc sulph 6C is a biochemic tissue salt that is useful in relieving conditions including all infections, and also speeds up the natural healing process. Calc sulph can be used to relieve coughs, especially when phlegm is thin or watery, and treats sore, irritated throats.
- Ferrum phos 6C is another biochemic tissue salt that has many uses in the body. The most important benefits are in the ability of Ferrum phos to combat all types of infection and inflammation. Ferrum phos also helps to strengthen the walls of the blood vessels and thus improves the body’s ability to distribute oxygen-rich blood and iron to all cells, thereby facilitating healing. Ferrum phos is recommended at the first stage of any infection for fast resolution of the symptoms.
- Hepar sulph calc 12C is a homeopathic remedy for infections, skin ailments, earaches, sore throats and rattling coughs. It is particularly useful in inflammation of the throat and larynx, bronchitis and tonsillitis. It also accelerates the natural healing processes in the body.
- Sambucus nig 3X is a widely used homeopathic remedy for coughs, colds and flu.
- Verbascum 3X is a homeopathic remedy highly regarded for its ability to address blocked noses and chests and help facilitate easy natural breathing. These properties make Verbascum an excellent remedy for infections of the respiratory tract.
- Inactive Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Sucrose.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.